Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here's George!

I tried to get in early with my spring cleaning since I will be quite busy this spring with classes and (hopefully) 2 jobs. While thumbing through some old negatives, there he was, George! Miracle of miracles I found a dollar! Finding money I didn't know I had is one of the things that makes my day. I quickly noticed that this was no ordinary dollar, he had a tattoo. See for yourself:

This guy seems like he had seen better days so I promptly logged on to www.wheresgeorge.com where I discovered his herritage. He had previously been in Yucaipa, CA. Upon seeing this, I realized I had received him as payment for photo supplies from my friend, Christa.

Last night I spent George on some Taco Bell. Farewell, my wrinkled friend. I can't wait to see where you're off to next.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he'll end up in my wallet and then I can spend him on a delicious "secret drink".

    ReplyDelete