Friday, February 26, 2010

Be mine

I'm not one for huge, over produced Valentine's Day shenanigans. This year, Boyfriend and I had a nice meal in. He made me Spanish food and I was in charge of the drink.
After searching 4 stores across the North Orange County area, no one had Cherry 7-Up, the perfect Valentine's Day drink. I finally found it at Wal Mart (yeah, that's how desperate I was for this stuff).
Our Cherry 7-Up was no ordinary drink, you see. I was able to make it our love potion. I know its totally cheesy but it turned out really cute. I whipped this number up in photoshop.


Let me know if you want to use this for your next lovey day. I can send you the file. The paper size is 8 1/2 by 14.

2 comments:

  1. Hello... Of course I need that! Send it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute for comfort. Everytime I drink Cherry 7 up I think of you- because I know it was (is?) your fave!

    ReplyDelete